Top drop shadow for site wrapper

Debtor Links and Resources

Need an attorney?
Click here for a list of attorneys in the area.

Tax Returns

To submit tax returns to the Trustee, please provide a copy of your tax return to your lawyer so they can securely upload a copy to the Chapter 13 Trustee. If you are not represented by a lawyer, you may create an account with (Bankruptcy Documents) and upload the tax return via their secure portal. You may also mail your tax return to our office address below. Under no circumstance should you email your tax return to our office.

Nancy Whaley, Esq.
Standing Chapter 13 Trustee
303 Peachtree Center Avenue
Truist Plaza Garden Offices, Suite 120
Atlanta, Georgia 30303

Change of Address Request
Submit your address change requests by email to or fax them to (678) 992-1202.

Frequently Asked Questions
Click here for a list of frequently asked questions about our debtor education classes.

Useful Downloads

Links of Interest

Bottom shadow of site wrapper